Hydroxylamine sulfate(cas 10039-54-0) is mainly used for the preparation of caprolactam and as the intermediate of medicine and pesticide. It is a kind of reducing agent, developing agent and rubber vulcanizing agent. It is also used in the production of isooxazole derivatives, sulfonamides, vitamin B5 and vitamin B12, as well as in polymer synthesis and chemical analysis
- Pyruvic Acid
- Pyruvic Acid Synthesis Method
- Primary Use Of Pyruvic Acid
- Cause Of Vitamin Deficiency
- Vitamin Characteristics
- Vitamin Origin
- Vitamin B
- Water Soluble Vitamin
- Pyridine Aromaticity
- Resently Our New Products Have Been...
- The India Customer 4-(Isopropyloxy)...
- Thiosalicylic Acid
- Methyl Α-acetylphenylacetate CAS NO...