Olivetol CAS NO.500-66-3
An experimental diagnosis method with high sensitivity, strong specificity and good reproducibility, it has been widely used in various fields of immunology test because of its stable reagent, easy storage, easy operation and objective judgment.
Appearance: White to pink powder
Content: 98.0+ %
Melting point: 46-48 ℃
Flash point: >110 ℃
Boiling point: 313.259℃ at 760mmHg
Density: 1.069 g/cm3
Solubility: slightly soluble in water, soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol
- Pyruvic Acid
- Pyruvic Acid Synthesis Method
- Primary Use Of Pyruvic Acid
- Cause Of Vitamin Deficiency
- Vitamin Characteristics
- Vitamin Origin
- Vitamin B
- Water Soluble Vitamin
- Pyridine Aromaticity
- Pentaerythritol Triacrylate
- The Products Tianeptine Sodium Salt...
- Pentyl Chloroformate Cas No.638-41-5
- The Products Olivetol (500-66-3) Is...
- Resently Our New Products Have Been...
- 2-Deoxy-D-glucose CAS NO.154-17-6
- Cyclohexylmethyldichlorosilane Cas ...
- Reorder For Tyramine CAS NO.51-67-2
- Enough Stock For Bmk Powder