Phenylboronic acid , Cas No. 98-80-6
Phenylboronic acid or benzeneboronic acid, abbreviated as PhB(OH)2 where Ph is the phenyl group C6H5-, is a boronic acid containing a phenyl substituent and two hydroxyl groups attached to boron. Phenylboronic acid is white powder and is commonly used in organic synthesis. Boronic acids are mild Lewis acids which are generally stable and easy to handle, making them important to organic synthesis.
- Pyruvic Acid
- Pyruvic Acid Synthesis Method
- Primary Use Of Pyruvic Acid
- Cause Of Vitamin Deficiency
- Vitamin Characteristics
- Vitamin Origin
- Vitamin B
- Water Soluble Vitamin
- Pyridine Aromaticity
- Hydroxylamine Sulfate
- Resently Our New Products Have Been...
- The India Customer 4-(Isopropyloxy)...
- Thiosalicylic Acid
- Methyl Α-acetylphenylacetate CAS NO...